Friday, February 3, 2017

Movie Night~ The Secret Life of Pets


So most Friday nights we have family movie night. I usually make a dinner and a treat that is related to the theme of the movie. Friday's movie night was The Secret Life of Pets. I thought it was pretty funny and my husband, who usually falls asleep as soon as he sits down, managed to stay awake for most of it. In fact, when he woke up he was disappointed that he had fallen asleep because he had been enjoying it...

The Meal: 

 We had Ribs in the oven {because ya know- gnawing on bones, get it?}
Oven roasted potatoes- that kind of looked like Kibble to me
Broccoli


Snack:

For a snack, the girls and I made Pupcakes. 



 I love that my kids are 20, 17 and 13 and they still look forward to movie nights. So much fun!
I've learned to keep it simple and just enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment