Monday, January 23, 2017

Weekly Intention and Meal Plan~ January 23



Happy Monday! Setting weekly intentions is a simple, effective way to find your focus and keep you in that driven, motivated mindset. I find, that writing intentions down makes it all the more easier to get things done and to really live an intentional life. Whatever is on your to do list, I believe it’s the little choices you make each day that will get you that step closer to developing the true YOU!
My Weekly Intention:  This week I want to really work on cultivating focus and discipline. There are some things that I've been wanting to do but I've been procrastinating, putting them aside waiting for just the right moment. I get caught up in planning and then I no longer have the time nor energy to make things happen. Taking the first step, however small or insignificant it may seem, will hopefully lead me to the next. Knowing that I set out to improve myself both physically and mentally in a mindful and healthful manner, I may find that one step leads to another. 


    This week I will Nurture:
    My body.  Make time to exercise! I've been averaging 13,000 steps a day but I want to attend some classes at the gym this week.
    My family.  I will take Chloe to tour a couple of colleges that she has been accepted to. Begin assembling a care package for Andrew.
    My home. Finally add some shelves to organize the utility closet and begin painting the kitchen. 
    My Soul.  Begin a Gratitude Journal.
    My Creativity.  Continue to practice soldering. I will make more glass & shadowbox pendants from Terri Brush's Basic Soldering Class. I'll also try my hand at making chains, clasps, beading & crimping.
    My Mind.  Finish reading the book, "All the Pretty Things," by Edie Wadsworth.
    My Work. I'm presenting at the faculty meeting today on the new population of students that have been settling in our area. I want to do a good job and teach my colleagues so that they don't feel as if I've wasted their time and I want them to walk away having learned something new.

    This Week I want to remember:
    • Be gentle with yourself. You're doing the best that you can. Your best is good enough!

    Here's what we are eating this week:


    Tuesday:
    Spicy Tomato Soup 
    Grilled Cheese Sandwiches on Sourdough Bread

    Wednesday:
    Crock Pot Pork Loin with Sauerkraut
    Mashed Potatoes
    Green Beans

    Thursday:
    Friday:
    Finger Food Buffet~ Movie Night

    Saturday:
    Spicy Buffalo Chicken Salad


    Sunday:
    Lindsey has a soccer tournament all day so we will be eating sandwiches with the team.


    I hope you join me in setting your weekly intentions and also in meal planning. I am linking up at orgjunkie.com in order to stay motivated! 
    Here's to a productive week!

    http://orgjunkie.com/menu-plan-monday-guidelines


    No comments:

    Post a Comment