Monday, August 29, 2016

Weekly Intention and Meal Plan ~ August 29


Setting weekly intentions is a simple, effective way to find your focus and keep you in that driven, motivated mindset. I find, that writing intentions down makes it all the more easier to get things done and to really live an intentional life. Whatever is on your to do list, I believe it’s the little choices you make each day that will get you that step closer to developing the true YOU!
My weekly intention:  School starts{meetings & classroom setup} this week for me, which means it's back to early mornings, long commutes, after school meetings and sports schedules to keep track of. This is when I put so much pressure on myself to make good meals, be a great teacher, keep a clean house, be a loving, supportive wife and just plain 'ole Wonder woman! It's exhausting. 
So, this week I will be gentle with myself. I will accept the fact that I am doing the best that I can and my best is good enough! 

Choices I Want to Make:
  • One: I will choose to practice self-care. Permission granted to take a time-out; sit down and just relax. Do what makes my heart happy.
  • Two: I will choose to move my body everyday. I have more energy and feel better about myself when I exercise. I will make the time for myself. 
  • Three: I will choose to focus on living in gratitude. 
Top Goals this Week:
Work: I will happily set up my classroom. Make it look joyful and add little personal touches that will make it a place that I love to come into everyday.
Personal: Drink more water. I've had headaches everyday lately and I know it's because I'm not staying hydrated. 
Family: Plan one fun outing- Sky High Adventure Park!

This Week I want to remember:
  • Be gentle with yourself. You're doing the best that you can. Your best is good enough!


During the summer, I really slack in the area of meal planning. Now, it's back to school which means back to schedules.

Here's what we are eating this week:

Monday: 
Tuesday:

Wednesday:
Thursday:
Burrito Bowls
 

Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Our last weekend out at the cottage before school starts.  Most of our dinners are cooked out on the grill - chicken, hamburgers, hotdogs and of course picnic-style side dishes. 

I hope you join me in setting your weekly intentions and also in meal planning. I am linking up at orgjunkie.com in order to stay motivated! Hope you have a great week!


http://orgjunkie.com/menu-plan-monday-guidelines










































1 comment:

  1. Good luck with setting up your classroom. I love the idea of burrito bowls, may have to borrow that idea to put in place of taco night one day soon.

    ReplyDelete